Thursday, May 26, 2011

Morgan Drake Eckstein is a geek and a nerd


Yes, I---the wonderful Morgan Drake Eckstein---am both a geek and a nerd. Probably less geek than nerd, but that is only due to the lack of monetary funds. In this picture, you can see one of my cats, Merlin (actually, he is my wife's cat), a book and mediation and the kabbalah, a book on Freemasonry. a collection of Tomb Raider comics, the first volume of the Mage saga by Matt Wagner, a thumb-drive, a digitual (tape) recorder, my trusty Neo (think keyboard with a primitive word processing program), and a Doctor Who scarf that one of my sisters made me. This blog entry is a contest entry---I am trying to prove that I am a geek. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

You are approved as Geek extraordinaire.

We also featured you! :)

~Naila Moon

http://onegreatbigmashuganaworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/featuring-faces-fridayjune-4-2011.html